Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i ran out a door when at gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: i like to state the fact i didnt casually try to walk away the door was unlock and unguarded the entire time and i had a decent amount of stuff on me worth money so the risk was worth it, but if im still wrong i want to apology for my actions and it wont happen again just thought it was ok, sorry for it happening i feel 3 day ban is a strong ban for something this small i would like to see it reduced if not i understand and ill come back a better person.

Additional Information: i thought i was in the right but i guess im not would like ban reduced if possible

Reaction score

3.4 is an in-character rule because it must be taken into consideration in your roleplay.

From a roleplay standpoint, if you die you're dead, there's no coming back and so there is no item or amount of money that ever justifies putting yourself in a position where you almost guarantee your death, if you're dead items and money are of no use to you.

Given that you have already received 4 warnings and 1 ban for this exact kind of thing and are still unable or unwilling to learn from your previous mistakes, the rule broken most definitely justifies the ban issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.