Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i dced when i died

Why should this appeal be considered?: i genuinely didn't even realize i was still red screen it was 230 am i was mad sleep im sorry for this and i can ensure this will never happen again and im sorry for it happening in the first place please consider lowering my ban if possible im sorry for all this happening

Additional Information: went to sleep woke up with a ban, after reviewing my pov in a sleepy state i alt f4ed gmod at 230 am not realizing i still red screen/ semi alive im sorry for this i was really sleepy and i went to sleep after this, sorry for my actions and sorry for this happening will never happen again

Last edited:
Reaction score
5bFTQRk.png

Uncon is red screen.

Reaction score
cauve ive literally never dced before i either came back alive or died completly out and never got a warning for it either so a instan ban on the first time i break if i broke it is kinda wild

Reaction score
After looking over my pov apparently i did close gmod when i died and still had a red screen, in my defense it was 2 30 am and i guess i didn't pay attention enough after that i went to sleep so im sorry for doing this and i can 100% ensure you it wont happen again i genuinely didn't event realize i didn't or it even happened im sorry for this and hope u consider lowering my ban.

Last edited: