Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i ran out a door when at gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: in 3.4 it clearly states To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging, with that being said the person who pointed the gun did not make any orders what so ever, they did not even say anything just pointed a gun i surrendered at first and just sat there and waited a moment or two he still didnt say anything or even restrain me for that matter so i opened the door that was unlocked the entire time and unblocked the entire time too and attempted to walk away cause i had no idea what was goin on.

Additional Information: their were no order given what so ever so what is their for me to comply too the law 3.4 says i have to comply with orders but their was none so this shouldn't be a justified ban

Last edited:
Reaction score

Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.
The fact that he didn't specifically order you not to walk away from gunpoint doesn't negate the risk you impose on yourself by doing so, his intent based on his actions of running into your shop as soon as the door was opened should have been clear, thus attempting to casually walk away clearly imposed a significant risk to your life that cannot be justified.
@Collier @Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.