Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SNUSMUS
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: ifbb pro - Nassy
Your Roleplay Name: Alisto Farno
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169869749

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20- User stole a large amount of money and instantly disconnected.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I acknowledge that I made a major mistake I stole the guy's money and didn't roleplay it out and I disconnected right after. Right after i disconnected I had instant guilt and regret I was scared to log back on because I knew what was to come from my stupid action. I realize that i should have just roleplayed it out instead of being cowardly and disconnecting and im truly sorry for my actions, i love this server and i don't want to be considered as a scumbag.

Reaction score
If you're willing to give the money back I can shorten you ban, how does that sound?

Reaction score
I'd be willing to do that may i ask how long the ban will be shortened before proceeding?

Reaction score
okay ill give the money back. I dont want to come off as ungrateful but is there anyway i can get a little shorter of a ban I just want to be able to play again in a more reformed version. I feel like two weeks was a lot for what it was.