Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Snusmus
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: jeremiah bogsworth
Your Roleplay Name: Jeremiah balthazar bogsworth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569680477

Why were you punished?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Why should this appeal be considered? since my ban, I have taken the time to reflect deeply on my actions and the consequences they had on the server. I recognize that my behavior was not only unfair to other players but also contrary to the spirit of the community that the server aims to foster. My repeated offenses were inexcusable, and I understand why the permanent ban was necessary at the time.

However, I am now appealing for a second chance. During my time away, I have matured and gained a better understanding of the importance of following rules and contributing positively to any community I am part of. If given the opportunity to return, I am committed to adhering strictly to all rules and guidelines. I am eager to demonstrate that I have learned from my mistakes and am capable of being a responsible, respectful, and constructive member of the community.

Additional Information: Since my permanent ban, I have made significant efforts to improve myself and my behavior in online communities. I have taken part in several other gaming communities where I have followed rules strictly and have even taken on roles in moderation and event organization. These experiences have helped me understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and fair environment for all players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back