Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Lemonandlime
Your Roleplay Name: Lemonandlime
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:623801769

Why were you punished?: 1.6 - Failure to provide demo within requested timespan. // Contact me to have this ban removed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads Administration Team, Hello I am contacting you to say im sorry for what happend i did not know how to get the demo at that time i have matured heavily since last played and i think this ban was incorrect.

I am writing to you with a heavy heart and a deep sense of remorse regarding my recent permanent ban from the Perpheads GMod server. Upon reflection, I realize that my actions were not only inappropriate but also disrespectful to both the rules of the server and the community as a whole.

I want to express my sincerest apologies for any disruption or inconvenience my behavior may have caused to the server, its players, and the hardworking moderators who strive to maintain a positive gaming environment. I acknowledge that my actions were a clear violation of the established guidelines and I take full responsibility for them.

I want to assure you that this incident has served as a wake-up call for me. I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and have come to understand the importance of adhering to the rules and regulations set forth by Perpheads. I realize now that my behavior not only tarnished my own reputation but also had a negative impact on the overall experience of the community.

Moving forward, I am committed to conducting myself in a manner that is respectful, responsible, and in line with the values of Perpheads. I understand that trust must be earned, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to regain the trust and respect of the community.

With this in mind, I humbly request that you reconsider my ban from the Perpheads GMod server. I assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and am genuinely remorseful for my actions. I am eager to once again be a contributing member of the community and to demonstrate through my behavior that I am worthy of a second chance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and for considering my appeal. I am hopeful that you will see fit to grant me another opportunity to be a part of the Perpheads community.

Lemon

Additional Information: None

Reaction score

Dear ChatGPT,

While I appreciate your apology, as you are a chat bot and so cannot play Garry's Mod you cannot have been banned from this server, thus rendering this apology unnecessary.

With that being said, if you were ever to develop the ability to play I have full faith that you'd follow all of the rules to the best of your ability, due to your being a machine with an infinite potential to hold knowledge and the ability to forcefully hold yourself to a ruleset I find it hard to imagine that you'd be able not to.

SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.