Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Spoon + @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: Swifter
Your Roleplay Name: Ava Sterling
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User as a medic remained in the area of an active situation that was not clear. When the User witnessed a criminal set bodies on fire with a molotov they called them out on the radio while stood right infront of them, resulting in their swift death // Extended by Efan for 1.1 and 1.4 towards another player on steam despite being told by senior management not to contact him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Moderator Spoon and Senior Administrator Efan,

I would like to give my deepest apologies and and issues inconveniences I have created in the server and the community by breaking such effortless rules that we both know that I could have read the 3.4 guidelines and we would not ever have this problem. Instead because of my stupidity and my lack of knowledge of the rule do to not actually reading it properly I have fully disregarded the fact and want to explain and exaggerate my guilt on breaking this vital and important rule that I need to know to save my background on this server and my ban record that I need to fix. After this ban I began to have the intention of following upon what I have been told my Members of staff and the lovely community we have and gained support doing so. I would like to say in fact that I have read the rules and studied the rules which I had rather been banned from, warned from, Blacklisted from, and ideally I do this whenever I am on the bus towards school, when am eating, when I am flat out bored. or even if I have extra time left I pick this as my priority. I love Perpheads I believe Perpheads is fun and social especially being one of the servers that has the best English community out of all the GMOD servers. Since I joined I have been hooked towards it and really enjoyed it. As this is of course a Ban apology and not a life story situation. I would like to finally say my gratitude and helping me to realize my main problem I am having on this server and my gratitude for you reading this Spoon.

I would like to explain my other case of situation that had increased my ban duration which I would like to tell you what changed I have made and what I have done to keep that user out of my way and no in any circumstances will communicate with him FOREVER.

I would like to apologize for beginning an argument with a user it was a flat out retaliation by me because of things he did on a different social media platform. The changes I have made and others friends like @Ashley Angel and other users I have on Discord to keep away from him especially me as I do not want to have any contact with him no longer. The changes I have made is that I would take the advice from administration to Block him and take into account that I will no longer speak to that user any further since that message I have made towards The Administration Department, Me and other friends will avoid speaking to that user and not get into touch as it may cause issues and ways of that user getting to me. And after that I will just talk to people who I know and trust instead of people and strangers who I do not know at all and who is very dreadful who which I met and stepping in a dip hole since my friendship began with him. I respect your gratitude for reading this specific subject Efan.

This is going to be the end of my apology and would like to say I do respect you even though you have given me a punishment even if that starts an argument I hope you will know I do respect all of your decisions even if that means it is the greater good for this server. I would like to say sorry to all my mistakes, Bans, Infractions, Blacklists I do think I can be someone better which I have not found. I am sorry Efan And Spoon. I hope you have a Good Week Good Month Good Year.

Sincerely, Swifter

Additional Information: I would like to finally say please take it into account of what I have said and I will respect any decisions that you made Efan and Spoon further from this post. Be Positive :).

Status
Not open for further replies.