Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Spoon
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: :nerd
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan Lucas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168152067

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User killed a player over them stealing 2 fish

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'd like to start by apologising to @Spoon first, as my attitude during the f6 wasnt very understanding/accepting of my ban, and i argued instead of choosing to accept my punishment and understand the rules i broke, ive looked back at the situation and reflected on what rules i broke and how it affected the other person.
I had a small fishing hut near beach, with a sign up as follows: , i was fishing peacefully with some music and a user came up read the sign, deposited his weapon and started stealing fish, so i shot him in the head. I didnt originally know that the sign was invalid/not considered to be a warning to the person and i now understand that i probably shouldnt have shot him in the first place for stealing fish and instead shouldve forced him to drop the fish at gunpoint and saved myself the ban.
I now understand what ive done wrong and would just like to apologise to Spoon and the User, and request that i be allowed to play on the server again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.