Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Spoon + @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: Swifter
Your Roleplay Name: Ava Sterling
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User as a medic remained in the area of an active situation that was not clear. When the User witnessed a criminal set bodies on fire with a molotov they called them out on the radio while stood right infront of them, resulting in their swift death // Extended by Efan for 1.1 and 1.4 towards another player on steam despite being told by senior management not to contact him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: 3.4 - User as a medic remained in the area of an active situation that was not clear. When the User witnessed a criminal set bodies on fire with a molotov they called them out on the radio while stood right infront of them, resulting in their swift death:

Hello Spoon and Efan, I want to apologize and tell you why I should return to the server as we know it.

I broke the rule 3.4 in the most brainless way. When I called out a suspect right who happens to be right in front of me. This rule break by me is just very ugly which I happen be a player for 1 year who I still don't know the rules at that moment. After that ban I have been reading the 3.4 Guidelines ( https://help.perpheads.com/page/general-guidelines-life-at-risk ) to now understand the 3.4 rule. And other rules to not disregard the rules
I apologize for my empty-headed actions I should know better especially for my record. I now believe am ready to join and will try my best to obey and respect 3.4 Putting your life at risk.

// Extended by Efan for 1.1 and 1.4 towards another player on steam despite being told by senior management not to contact him.

I just want to apologize for this is because I was quite mad at him for something that is confidential and made me instigate an argument that has revealed my real life face. I have messaged other users that am close friended from perpheads people who I knew for a while to not contact him if it has to do with me or myself contact the user. I will commit my self to not talk to this user at all and would surely happily to accept any punishment if I do contact him just to not make any contact within Discord, Perpheads or any other social media platforms. I will certainly try my best to keep within the rules as I am keeping within the rules in school and should make the same act.

That are the reasons why I believe I should be pardoned from the server to make my great return.

Additional Information: I want to include that if I break 3.4 again after this appeal. I want non of my apologies for the rule 3.4 to ever be accepted to my mediocre record.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm happy to hear that you finally read and understood rule 3.4 after being banned 15 times and warned 4 times for it the last year and a half.

You've made several deals and promises after promises you don't keep, what's the difference this time?

Reaction score
I'm happy to hear that you finally read and understood rule 3.4 after being banned 15 times and warned 4 times for it the last year and a half.

You've made several deals and promises after promises you don't keep, what's the difference this time?
I back then was just basically a child and just wanted to play the game for absolute fun and wanted to mess about but had an intention of always coming back but to then always getting banned at that point. What my change is that I have matured enough to realize my own action and took into account what I have done and read the rules when I was. Going to school, Coming back home, At home when I had nothing to do. I was just an absolute cunt last year. I will begin to represent something new about me and with the support I have carried along since that ban I have received I feel am ready to rejoin the server. And that is why @Ellie .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.