Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Spoon
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5

Why should this appeal be considered?: i just want to say i want to apologize for my actions and ask why i got a instant ban too and no warning?look i havent been banned for this in almost a whole year literally the last time i got in trouble for this was march last year. i dont get why i didnt get a warning just a instant ban havent got in trouble with this rule for almost a year. i do apologize for my actions didnt know i was breaking a rule. sorry for my actions

Additional Information: i dont get why i didnt get a warning just a instant 5 day ban, i do apologize for my actions that lead me to this point. i genuienly curious why i got a instant 5 day ban and no warnings when i havent got in trouble for the rule in literally almost a year? seems very extreme punishment

Reaction score

Are you making this dispute because you should've received a warning rather than a ban?

Reaction score

When making a dispute, the whole basis behind that is the ban is invalid and your actions didn't break the rules.

However, in this case, you admit to breaking the rules. If you think the punishment is harsh, make a staff complaint on the staff member.

@Oddy

Status
Not open for further replies.