Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: TylerMac
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: This occurred before I knew what I was doing was metagame and it wasn't my intent to meta. I still understand what I did was meta but I'd like to explain the situation so it makes more sense and it doesn't seem like I was in a VC just going ham with the metagame, the guy that was in the picture kept running up to our door and shooting at it over 10-40 minutes, during that time I sat outside AFK while I took my dog out for a walk when I went back and found out who did it and I cut and pasted the picture of the dude and posted it with KOS, I thought this was ok because I couldn't pronounce his name because my resolution made his name hard to read and I wanted to show the people who where inside the base what he looked like because I couldn't give a full name, but I now understand this was metagame. I'd like to apologize because I did not know this was meta, especially because others in the group had way more time on the server I thought what I did was alright since everyone else was doing it and doing it alot and so often . I thought that metagame was when you're in a VC or giving coms when dead in a raid for example , after I found out what everyone was doing was metagame I left the org and cut communications with most if not all of the members inside . I despise metagaming because it just makes the whole server unfun and I understand 100% why I was banned and I should be. But I'm asking for forgiveness because this was just a mistake and the whole reason I left the discord and the ORG was because of the meta and how common and nonchalant everyone was about it , I also apologize for not reporting this but by the time I had left the discord there was nothing I cloud really do . Thanks for reading this to whomever has .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.