Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby-Fin Nokeyz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Metagaming with another user whilst planning a raid.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered because I genuinely am sorry for the metagaming we did during the situation, it was kind of a shit situation where I at first didn't understand it was meta-gaming, I however then read upon the rules and understood I was a bit stupid for saying it in discord rather than in-game, I will make sure it does not happen again because it was just stupid.

I would like to apologize to Freeman Jhonson and the police officer who would of heard me saying it because they were right behind me.

For the people who want the situation: Me and Kay were in an apartment that I locked behind me, however a police officer owned it so he had keys and came in, and me and Kay were planning the raid via discord which isn't allowed, and I said to Kay I was going to bomb it over discord, which clearly is meta-gaming and disallowed. So I would like to apologize once again to the police officer and freeman for doing this

Additional Information: None.

Reaction score

Same reason as Kay, seems like you don't understand that you are still on thin ice even though your permanent appeal was accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.