Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: TylerMac
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'd like to again apologize for metagaming , no matter unsevere in my opinion it was compared to others it still gave important information that would rather be unknown to the others in the discord that viewed that and could of killed that user . I understand how metagame can ruin the server and that's why I had left the server around 3 weeks before my ban occurred , but what is uploaded on the internet stays on the internet and my post about that guy was still there . I want my ban to be commuted or shorten due to the fact that at the time I did not know what I did was metagame , since I was basing with the people I sent that picture too I thought it was or would be the same as me just simply describing them in game . After I knew what they were doing after a friend informed me after I was screensharing right before I left the org I instantly left the discord , org and unfriended most if not all of the members and cut off all communication . Again thank you for reading
- Donald Makarov

Status
Not open for further replies.