Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Rey-Alin
Your Roleplay Name: Max Allan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76561198801778266

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Use of discriminatory language, and disconnecting to avoid arrest

Why should this appeal be considered?: Listen, I know how this looks. I don't feel good about saying the n slur. I also dont feel good about making things more difficult for the PD when I could've just been arrested for 10 minutes, rather than making the whole situation last almost an hour. I dont feel good about being an overall problem for everybody else and I believe I have learned from my mistakes after thinking about it for a couple days.

This is overall a great server to play on and I dont want to blow my chance of enjoying it. I was having a bad day, a lot of outside stress and I took it out on others for no reason. It was totally uncalled for and just full on unnecessary. I did this to myself and I am receiving the natural consequence for my actions.

Im not proud of my behavior. Im not proud of being a pain in the ass to the pd when I should've just listened to their orders. And Im not proud of calling an officer doing their job the n slur. I feel awful, as I should. But it's not as easy as apologizing for it. If I do get forgiven, I can prove I am sorry by role playing in the server like I should be. Following the rules and not being a general nuisance. I don't want to do that again. I've learned from my mistakes and I know I can be a better person. I don't want to cause everyone to have a bad time in the server, we all deserve to have fun.

Additional Information: I'm sincerely sorry for all this. Again, i dont feel good with myself for doing that.

Reaction score
I know its early on, but I have been thinking about this for the past two days. A lot. I regret it deeply

Status
Not open for further replies.