Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Lhealey05
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis healey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:711786944

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - As a civilian, the user stood outside the P.D. spectating a shootout at slums for an extended period of time while on their phone (with the police). Eventually, the user shot and killed one of the raiders, claiming that they were helping the police.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i get why i got banned for 2.5 because i killed someone for no reason and i have been warned for this before and ever since then i have done my best not to break the rules and i dont mean to break the rules and same goes with 3.4 ive been banned for that for that and i dont wanna be banned becuase i enjoy perp alot and i always play on it and half of the time i dont realise im breaking the rules and yesterday was an example i didnt know i was breaking 3.4 and i understand why i got banned for it but i promise i will do mt best not to get invloved in shootout that im not invloved in or break the rules becuase i dont mean to break them and i promise to do my best to keep my self alive at all times

Reaction score

I appreciate the apology but I won’t be shortening or removing your ban this early on. Wait out a decent portion of your ban before creating another apology please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.