Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Simon Bendetti
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Shot someone because they were calling me an NPC (over a minor verbal argument in your words)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm sorry for purchasing a firearm and blowing a man's head off in the bazaar. He was raging on about getting someone banned and I told him to quiet down then he started calling me an NPC and that I sounded like a discord mod I was so fat. You witnessed the entire thing so there's not much to say other than I took the way of wrath and I regret it now. I wasn't even angry i just thought it would be funny. I'm sorry and I will use better judgement next time, I really screwed the pooch on this one. Im asking for forgiveness as I actually just started back into perp and I had a heavy lack of judgement on my part. I'm really not trying to break rules, I just kinda had a in the moment type deal. It was not worth it :( please forgive me. I know I have a shit record for 2.5 but all my bans are pretty spread out except the one in august.

Status
Not open for further replies.