Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: IndianaLoud
Your Roleplay Name: Arrietty Shepard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:182214387

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply with orders while under gunpoint for a significant period of time before drawing their handgun and engaging multiple officers.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I took about 2 days to review the situation and rules. I understand what I did was wrong, but I also didn't mean to offend so severely, I genuinely was having trouble pulling up my emote wheel, stated it was V to admin in report and it was C lol but still I did take a decent amount of time before I decided to put my hands up anyway and that's where I broke 3.4 and that's not right, intentionally or not I was stalling and this lead to my favor when I should have had my hands up or handcuffed already. I genuinely apologize and will not offend in this manner again for this is another learning experience for me, my first time dealing with police presence at a raid I was conducting, I really don't raid that much but I didn't figure id break 3.4 like this, I am sorry.

Additional Information: I really did have trouble remembering the key then using it, I'm a console game at core and that's what I've played a little of in my time away from PerpHeads reflecting and reviewing rules, I miss friends and the game, I'm genuinely sorry for offending, I will take considerable caution to not offend 3.4 again. I would like to return asap but I understand if I should wait longer. Thank you for your time dealing with the situation and me as a learning member of the PerpHeads community.

Reaction score

I appreciate your apology, your ban will expire tomorrow instead of Saturday. When you return, make sure you don't forget which keybind it is to surrender. If it would help you remember, you can go into F1 > Options and manually bind surrender to a separate key.

Status
Not open for further replies.