Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: ChiefRP
Your Roleplay Name: Niko Montana
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:472828749

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - Killed two players because he was "mugging them" directly outside of the Bank. Disconnected when being questioned in a report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It says I was disconnected when being questioned in the report but I didn't receive a reply after my last message (If I'm not mistaken I was the last person to say something). It was also 4:00am my time and I was going to sleep; I was obviously not going to prioritize a game report over my well-being. That being said I did log off when the report was still open but I am a new player with only 2 days of playtime so I am still learning the rules of the game. However, if I am wrong I do apologize but as I said I was tired and going to log off to go to sleep. I enjoy the server even though I just started so please revoke this one-week ban. I look forward to hearing from you and to steelo I am deeply sorry for wasting your time if I'd have know to log off after my report was closed I would have.

Additional Information: I LOGGED OFF BECAUSE I WAS TIRED - IT WAS 4AM I THOUGHT WHEN I LOGGED BACK IN THE NEXT DAY THE DISPUTE WOULD STILL BE OPEN. AND YES I DID MUG 2 PLAYERS AND I DID EXPLAIN THAT TO STEELO AND ALREADY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.

Reaction score

The primary reason for your ban is the fact that you killed two seemingly AFK players and claimed it was because you were mugging them. You should read over the rules while you’re banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.