Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: lolmanseif3
Your Roleplay Name: Seif Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:774271231

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: son 3.4 - The user recklessly approached a crime scene and began minge-grabbing a firearm.

Why should this appeal be considered?: my friend was at that crime scene since he was involved and i was near to check on him there was only one officer and he could not find the gun on the ground so i picked a gun and then i did go to him to drop the gun the officer got a little bit scared and he got his gun out he didn't aim his gun i just dropped the gun immediately i didn't mean to minge pick the gun up that wasn't my intentions and i truly apologize i just think that two weeks are a very long period i'm just asking if it's possible at least for the time to be lower the bit i truly enjoy playing on that server with my friends

Reaction score

With your record for 3.4, and regardless of your friend being present at the crime scene, I believe you should have avoided involving yourself to such a degree. By grabbing the handgun you put your life at risk for little to no reason at all. Some officers would not hesitate to shoot you in that sort of situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.