Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: krypticxchronic
Your Roleplay Name: Mike Nolsey
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:179521144

Why were you punished?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was put in a situation where i was under gunpoint in my own house and there was cops 10 feet behind the perps so i called for help...... I was living in 'The Office' a group of guys came to raid me and impersonated police officers asked me to open my door which i did they came in asked me to put my hands up and "not say anything" from the back stairs of office i seen an ACTUAL police officer that had them at gunpoint 10 feet away and told the officer "they are trying to raid me" i was killed they lost the raid due to 6 cops being present and i got banned for an 8 second clip that did not show the actual amount of cops with guns drawn on them i did not go out of my way to break rule 3.4.. yes they did tell me to put my hands up and not talk then i seen a cop with a gun drawn on them and called for help. I had no intention of breaking rule 3.4 once again i thought it was ok to ask for help when there was cops that were literally right behind them at gunpoint while i was unarmed. i had ZERO intention of breaking the rules i thought it was kinda ok because there was cops standing right behind them with guns drawn

Status
Not open for further replies.