Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: 24 BUTTHOLES
Your Roleplay Name: Mike Nolsey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179521144

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - The user failed to comply with orders whilst under gunpoint, instead yelling for police when told specifically to not speak, resulting in their death. Longer ban due to poor history with rule 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was put in a situation where i was under gunpoint in my own house and there was cops 10 feet behind the perps so i called for help...... I was living in 'The Office' a group of guys came to raid me and impersonated police officers asked me to open my door which i did they came in asked me to put my hands up and "not say anything" from the back stairs of office i seen an ACTUAL police officer that had them at gunpoint 10 feet away and told the officer "they are trying to raid me" i was killed they lost the raid due to 6 cops being present and i got banned for an 8 second clip that did not show the actual amount of cops with guns drawn on them i did not go out of my way to break rule 3.4.. yes they did tell me to put my hands up and not talk then i seen a cop with a gun drawn on them and called for help. I had no intention of breaking rule 3.4 once again i thought it was ok to ask for help when there was cops that were literally right behind them at gunpoint while i was unarmed. i had ZERO intention of breaking the rules i thought it was kinda ok because there was cops standing right behind them with guns drawn

Status
Not open for further replies.