Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Savagepotatoes
Your Roleplay Name: Peter Wilcoks
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:132849518

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - Intentionally ran over another player. No intentions to play properly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Let me set the record straight that I dont run into people anymore despite my prior convictions. If I do, its completely on accident or it was in self defense and in stride to get away. I found it ironic that right when I hit this man standing in the road with a car next to his left (in the left lane) and him in the right, I decided to just go through because hes asking for it. But not only did I get pulled into a sit less than 4 seconds after it happened, it leads me to the assumption I was being watched way before it given that 2 times before the rule break, 2 other people were in the road, which I swerved out of the way. None the less, i've been scrolling through bans and I've seen this steelo mod banning left and right with 13 bans in a single day???? And even worse for rule breaks that should be punished through the paralake PD with proper sentencing. This appeal sounds more like a dispute but this guy seems like hes on a power trip, and I dont believe I should get 2 months for running someone over and given the excuse that I have quote, no intent of playing, endquote. I've been grinding for the past day growing weed, selling it, playing the server in whichever way I think is fun at the time whilst still in the lines of the rules. and this man was watching me, based on my convictions 3 months ago, which I didnt even remember to be frank. I wish I had medal open for a clip, otherwise this just sounds made up. But if you do consider this appeal, im asking for a shorter ban term and maybe looking into steelo as a moderator?

Reaction score

I was not spectating you, you're not special. I was actually dealing with a report on the player that you decided to intentionally run over. I saw you line up and drive directly into him, with full intent to run the player over. You can sit here and claim whatever you'd like and throw slander my way, but your own actions are the reason for your ban. You have two previous bans for basically the exact same thing, so no, I don't believe you're here to properly roleplay. Feel free to create a dispute or a staff complaint if you wish to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.