Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Sorle
Your Roleplay Name: Alfa Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Consistent disrespect and harassment levelled at two individuals, continued via the report system after an OOC blacklist was issued.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I'd like to apologise again for who I was - I acted wholly as a disruptive member of the community for which there can be no real excusing. Consistently I did nothing but cause issues however this is something I'd like to think I've moved forward from. I'm taking genuine steps to improve flaws in my person and character by taking up regular mindfulness practices & reflection at the end of each day, while also actively trying to identify any toxic traits that I may present within any given day to slowly phase out poor behaviours.

I will do whatever is necessary to demonstrate that I'd like to be a constructive member of the community once again and help wherever possible, so feel free to let me know if there's anything I can do.

Additional Information: I'm more than happy to discuss this further on Discord: sorle#2085

Status
Not open for further replies.