swimming with the sea monster in paralake
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: D3ADALIES
Your Roleplay Name: deago doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:745914229

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 user failed to comply with instructions to exit there staitionary vehicle from an officer under dirct gp for a prolonged period of and decided to run the officer over

Why should this appeal be considered?: cuh i have no clue when or wat this is about and if i did run the officer over i do apoligise i will not do anything like this again so now i know what to do when under gp in a vehicle really sorry any chance i couled get a less longer ban sentence or a unban like i said im really sorry @Super_ it will not happen again .

Additional Information: idk when this was

Reaction score
Perhaps this will jog your memory. Please review the footage and then I would like you to re-write your apology now that you have been made aware of why you were punished.

You should've also noticed that I tagged you in this Action Request.

Reaction score
swimming with the sea monster in paralake
also i am unaware why he got shot thats not my problem but i am really sorry about running him over i was not really sure who was aiming that gun at out of the myself and the 3 passengers but yh i have no idea why i didnt think before running him over but i wasnt getting arrested for somthing i havent done you get what im saying but like i said before i am really sorry any possable way u can unban/reduce my ban @Super_ and perpheads :facepalm::banghead:

Last edited: