6 months.

Your Steam Name:

Sorle

Your In-game Name:

Alfa Ross

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why were you banned/blacklisted:

Consistent disrespect and harassment levelled at two individuals, continued via the report system after an OOC blacklist was issued. For disclosure purposes, I had my forum ban for targeted harassment towards an individual changed to a communications ban for the purposes of allowing me to post in administrative sections.

Why should this appeal be considered:

I see no need to continuously go over things I've already stated, so my previous appeal can be found here where I go over the situation and my thoughts & regrets surrounding it all. However, I will once again take this chance to apologise for everything; I was wholly a disruptive member of the community and I'd like to think that's something I've moved past, as I have more direction and goals in my life at this stage. I've done my best to demonstrate good intent with the community by making contributions towards the help site & if necessary, I can continue to demonstrate such intent via other means if at all possible.

Apologies if this is brief, it's come to a stage where I'm going in circles and I've said everything I could already say and I see no need in repeating myself. Such behaviour is a stage of my life I'm past and I only seek to better myself from this point forward.

Additional Comment(s):

Thank you for reading & I'm entirely open for discussion if you'd like to add me on Steam - hyperlinked under "Your Steam Name" - or on Discord: sorle#2085​

Reaction score
Denied

We feel you are not ready to return to the community at this current point in time. However we do appreciate your recent contributions to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.