Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: spagheti3001
Your Roleplay Name: Grodon Freemen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:512811768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 2.5, 2.8, 3.4 | At several occasions, the user used a lot of sexual terms and phrases, despite being told off by numerous staff members at separate occasions, the user also used racial references several times as well, and ran across intersection. At numerous times, the user tried to bait police into initiating a car chase over nothing, and escalated a situation with a random person that they continued to crash into for no good reason, leading to both this user's death and their friend's death. // Banned for enforcer Franko

Why should this appeal be considered?: I will admit that i have done 2.5 because my friend was chasing somebody's car and they insulted both of us but i do think i could done more to stop the arguing than i did, and 3.4 aswell by not taking the situation seriously, the 2.8 i did not know was a rule beforehand, and i did stop when the admin told me to but i did break it. and, but i will learn from this mistake and notnot repeat this in the future. And i also was told that crossing the intersection on foot is against the rules which i didnt consider that it would be a rule, i have now read the rules and i am now quite familiar with them and will not repeat breaking these rules again.

Reaction score

Your ban length is more than reasonable seeing as the amount of rules you broke and the fact that you repeatedly broke most as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.