Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Zaxe
Your Roleplay Name: Cant remember im new
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418159587

Why were you punished?: 3.20 | User disconnected from the server immediately after being tasered by police to avoid being arrested following him shooting another officer. Extended by 3izu: 1.6, 2.5 - User killed an officer for seemingly no reason, dishonest in report and disconnected whilst a report was still open with him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered as i am sincerely apologetic of what i have done, first of all the statement"User killed an officer for seemingly no reason" i have full evidence as to why i killed him which i can post when asked, he stated at the scene of my friend who was dead "if you pick up his gun im going to kill you" obv in role play im going to retaliate to that . Also me disconnecting from the server. When i was tabbed out on discord after killing said officer, i walked far away and as i tabbed back in i had people screaming at me "put your hands up", "put your hands up" which i responded "how". 5 seconds later i get tazed and i alt f4ed. I will not do this again, im not going to sit here and make excuse as to why i done it to get away with it. All i can say is im sincerely apologetic and may i have another chance as im also missing out on all the fun with my friends.

I promise it will never ever happen again!

Reaction score

It’s only been a few hours since you got banned. Wait a few days before appealing for this to be considered