Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: SWAGduckiBOI360
Your Roleplay Name: bob hansen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:436709623

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.20 | User attempted to steal a firearm from the scene of an active shootout. After they were killed, they proceeded to disconnect from the server whilst unconscious

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologize for picking up the scar in the NLR zone, a clear violation of the rules. It was a mistake, and I understand the importance of maintaining a fair gaming environment.

I've familiarized myself with the server rules to prevent future issues. I sincerely regret my actions and am committed to being a responsible member of the community.

I kindly request the lifting of the ban, assuring you that I've learned from this experience and will uphold the rules going forward.

Reaction score

You may not be unbanned if you use an AI/ChatGPT to assist in writing your appeal, if you do your ban could be extended.
Like I said in the appeal less than 10 minutes ago, you can wait out the remainder of your ban. Be grateful that I have made the decision to not extend your ban for you using AI to write your appeal. Any further appeals will be rejected.