Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Zaxe
Your Roleplay Name: Cant remember im new
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418159587

Why were you punished?: 3.20 | User disconnected from the server immediately after being tasered by police to avoid being arrested following him shooting another officer. Extended by 3izu: 1.6, 2.5 - User killed an officer for seemingly no reason, dishonest in report and disconnected whilst a report was still open with him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered as I'm sincerely apologetic, theres not much more to it than that im really sorry. In the statement "User killed an officer for seemingly no reason" i do indeed have evidence of the police officer saying to me "i will kill you if you pick up that gun" thats why i did shoot him. Also the statement "dishonest in report and disconnected whilst a report was still open with him" I didnt have time to type in the report nor notice i was in a report as i am lit so new to the server i was trying to get my head around how the server works as im new. Me disconnecting is one of my biggest regrets, i cant play with my friends, i cant have a funny friday night nor saturday night playing perps. All i can say is im sincerely apologetic of what i have done and this wont happen again. Please may i have a second chance i really do mean it im sorry. From the bottom of my heart.

Your sincere Zaxe <3

Additional Information: Im sorry