Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Hugow
Your Roleplay Name: Saul Macdonald
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116024695

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20, 4.1 Disconnect during rp action

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. I was a police officer on duty and after an intervention took a police vehicle to return to patrol. I happened to mistakenly take another officer’s vehicle identical to mine. I was arrested, cooperated, but the officer in question handcuffed me and wanted to put me in jail despite my sincere apologies and explanations. He didn’t care and was clearly not serious. So I decided to disconnect in order to avoid this unjust prison sentence because even when I asked a supervisor he wouldn’t call one and told me I was just going to prison.

I make this request in order to sincerely apologize for the violation of the regulation I committed by disconnecting. I clearly should have deferred to explain the situation to you and I regret having done so.

I really like to play on the server and have never had any penalty except this one. I am serious and there for playing in a very roleplay way only. Once again, I offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and ask you kindly to give me a chance to return to the server in the coming days.

Thank you!