Ban Apology (the person that banned me is called Ezza)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: the person that banned me is called Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: plopskii
Your Roleplay Name: my role play name is Allan Olof
Your SteamID: 76561198360893217 or STEAM_0:1:200313744

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.18 - Pulled a M14 out twice, both times shot the weapon and stored straight after with cops outside.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I really apologize for my actions it was my fault but when I play on this fantastic sever, I sometimes don't think what I'm doing. I know I have around 5 bans and stuff but you learn from your mistakes. I always try my best i have been waiting now for a week trying to keep myself from playing but it doesnt work i still keep thinking on playing when im unbanned that's why I'm doing this. I apologize for this I can promise you that I have read the rule over and over as well as all the other rules. I don't know how to change my mistake but this will never happen again, still lerning. Because i play the server all the time and try my best not to break any rules. I want to say sorry to the server staff or admin not sure, Ezza im really sorry i hope that you can forgive me, and that if i can get a reduction of the ban I will be so thankful with the staff of the server. Even if i can't get a reduction, I'm just sorry and I hope you guys accept this apology letter. Its allready freyday the best day in the week and i really wanna play on this server i love this and i whould spend more then 12 houers just today to play. This is the best rp server and the best comunity. I dident know that my life was at risk at that time im still lerning and playing, i try to learn this rule that im getting banned for so i have readed it now multibul times and i know exactly the rule without the text.

Status
Not open for further replies.