Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Felix<3
Your Roleplay Name: Dayvon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102614847

Why were you punished?: 1.2 - Keeps using the N-word and simply doesn't learn...

Why should this appeal be considered?: So, I was banned from using racist slurs...had that known deal-breaker. This is far from my first temp ban with this behavior, so I guess that just makes it worse. So, it is here that I owe the biggest apology for my move. And ultimately, I think that kind of language is not okay and doesn't belong here or anywhere on PERPHeads. I think the fact that my racism is unintentional and temporarily annoying. In the time since my ban, I have used it to reflect on life and how I affect others. I have, in fact, spent more time teaching myself about the impact of polite and impolite talk than hate speech. This is all I can do now and moving forward, making sure such incidents never happen again. Something I really want to ensure is that the PERPHeads community sees me as a friendly guy who they can also go to. In such circumstances, I kindly ask that you do not forget to unban me or at least shorten my ban.

Reaction score

As long as you play nice with the other kids, I'll let you play.

Please be aware though, that other infractions may lead in an even longer ban...

Status
Not open for further replies.