- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 145
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: IrishGator49
Your Roleplay Name: Stanley Castle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169903123
Why were you punished?: User called another player a discriminatory slur, when asked about it in the report, they said they don't care that it's against the rules. Additional evidence showed multiple instances of blatant disregard and the ban has been extended to permanent.
Why should this appeal be considered?: This happened the day after Christmas almost a full year ago. Since then, I've thought a lot about just how much I miss playing on the server. I didn't honestly think that what I said was a bad thing, but it took me a while to see that it was. I was in a dark spot (not an excuse just explaining) and I think that I deserve a second chance to come back a better person. I actually want to thank the admin who banned me for making me see what I said was wrong, If that didn't happen, I don't think I ever would have come to realize what I know about myself now.
Additional Information: If I am unbanned, I will use this as an opportunity to be better to not only others but a better version of myself. That's it, Hope you consider it.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: IrishGator49
Your Roleplay Name: Stanley Castle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169903123
Why were you punished?: User called another player a discriminatory slur, when asked about it in the report, they said they don't care that it's against the rules. Additional evidence showed multiple instances of blatant disregard and the ban has been extended to permanent.
Why should this appeal be considered?: This happened the day after Christmas almost a full year ago. Since then, I've thought a lot about just how much I miss playing on the server. I didn't honestly think that what I said was a bad thing, but it took me a while to see that it was. I was in a dark spot (not an excuse just explaining) and I think that I deserve a second chance to come back a better person. I actually want to thank the admin who banned me for making me see what I said was wrong, If that didn't happen, I don't think I ever would have come to realize what I know about myself now.
Additional Information: If I am unbanned, I will use this as an opportunity to be better to not only others but a better version of myself. That's it, Hope you consider it.
