Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Matthew
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Dixon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35795184

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - Finished off a new player after they ran over without any obvious reason. Failed to explain the situation when questioned by staff and then left the server.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. I am writing this as my second ban appeal. I believe I should be unbanned as I genuinely really miss playing Perp and I've come to realise I don't miss the whole trolling/being edgy aspect at all. I miss actually playing the server with my friends, doing fun stuff and meeting new people. Especially seeing how well Perp is doing lately, I really want to come back and play the server properly again. I sincerely regret my actions and I acknowledge how much of an edgy troll I was. I apologise to you and to the community for my behaviour and it shall not happen ever again, I understand how damaging it was to the server environment.

I've genuinely changed for the better, I honestly don't know why I used to act how I did. It's embarrassing if anything looking at my admin record. I plan to return to the server, donate and play actively again. I'm even thinking of making some sort of business related to my organisation. Over the past days I've made an effort to be more active on the forums and show more community presence. I hope you can consider this appeal. Thanks.

Edit: I've also recently been unblacklisted from the PLPD.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I'm having a hard time believing that you will behave if we unban you again. I think I lost count on how many times you've disconnected to avoid situations when I looked through your bans. Your record for having a bad attitude and breaking simple rules go years back, so I have a hard time believing you've had a complete change since march.

If you've truly had a change of heart, you can display this on the forums and in august when you can play again.
We appreciate the apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.