Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Matthew
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Dixon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35795184

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - Finished off a new player after they ran over without any obvious reason. Failed to explain the situation when questioned by staff and then left the server.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I really miss Perpheads and I am a genuinely changed person. I wish to return to this community and enjoy this server with my friends again. I really regret what I did and I know you're going to find it very hard to believe but I am genuinely changed and you can quote me on that. I miss playing this game, I want to hop back on with my friends and roleplay. I've especially realised lately how laid back and fun Perp is compared to other games I play and I am very very eager to return so I'd love to be given another chance at this server, thanks. If this gets denied I'll see you on the 27th, but I really hope you can consider. :)

Reaction score

While we appreciate your previous apologies, as has already been alluded to your player record is simply at the point where you place us in an immensely difficult position to even consider unbanning you. We do feel that you should serve the entirety of this ban so that you can hopefully learn from the consequences of your actions and thus you can wait out the last portion also.

Reviewed with @Hendricks

Status
Not open for further replies.