Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tinyslayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: D3LuX
Your Roleplay Name: Chris Harper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25015916

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Hacking

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear PERPHeads.
It has been a long time since I recieved my permanently ban from the server, and I have regret my actions since. I still regularly speak to my good friends of the community, who Is also the people, who keeps encouraging me to give an apology another chance. I made my first entrance in PERPHeads years ago. I have been an dedicated player for really long time. My start wasn’t a good start, but i’ve stayed for long time. I know I have a terrible record on the server, but at the end, I started roleplaying very well, also I became a member of the PLPD, so I also knew the laws. I was a very active player of Perpheads, both on server, teamspeak and forums.
However, I do feel that despite how much trouble I have caused in my past all I want is to come back and roleplay together again within the community.

I regret that I’ve cheated on the server. At the end before I received a ban, It all became very hectic. Our organization was In a huge war, and a large amount of the server began to In war against the organization I was In. There Is no excuse for my actions, starting blaming others, my actions shouldn’t have happened, and I'm terribly sorry.

I know I’ve made a huge mistake, and I'm terribly sorry. I shouldn't have cheated, and I hope I will be given another chance. And I promise It won't happen again. I’m sorry for all the people if I ruined their RP and how It affected them.

At this point, I hope that you will consider unbanning me, giving me a new chance, as I wish to return and enjoy the server once more