Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Travis, Sam Ireland
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: AWasteOfTime
Your Roleplay Name: -
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95161896

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2,1.4, 3.1 - User named himself a racial slur twice then continued trolling. You may make a ban appeal if you are ready to play seriously.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So firstly i will explain quickly what happened exactly. I joined the server and i had to choose an name. I wanted to be funny before and used a racial slur as a name that i will not say now. I thought the server had a kind of anti racial slur name system because my name got reset the whole time so i tried it a few times and eventually i got taken by an admin an the system did not reset my name but the admin did so the "few times" that i used a racial slur was basically 1 time because i did not know it was the admin doing it. After that i had to choose a good name and because i was not so good at picking one i just copy and pasted some random text from the Change Your Name text box. The admin laughed a bit and did not accept the name so i just picked my steam name thinking it was a good normal name to use but that also was not accepted and i got banned without being able to talk to the admin about it. I thought i did not need a real life kind of name because that was not told to me. The ban said i could do an appeal if i wanted to be unbanned so i did and got unbanned. When i was in the game again i asked an admin if i could choose my name again so i could make an actualyl good name. I translated my name to Latin which was Perditio Tempus which sounds like a pretty good name that could be used IRL. If you translate random Latin names from Latin to English you will get the most idiotic names but because in Latin it sounds good the name is good for a person and that is also what i thought, but the admin did not and just gave me a random name that i just accepted. 5 minutes later i got banned without again me not able to discuss that with an admin. It was a ban out of nowhere. I now explained everything that went in my head when choosing i name. After the racial slur and the copy and paste form the text box i actually wanted to be serious but for some reason my steam name an a Latin name were not good enough for the admins. If i get unbanned i will play seriously and you, if you dont trust me like i would expect, you could just give me an random name and i will be happy and i will play the game seriously and normally. Thanks for your time and if you need more info or you dont understand some things i say please contact me. Cheers

Reaction score
Well i really wanted to play seriously again. I thought my ban was not deserved at all because it was all not ment to be harmfull in any way. My names after the racial slur and the copy and paste were all ment seriously. My friends were online playing the game so i was a but jalous and tried to connect.

Reaction score
Also i heared from my friend that the admins were sorry about not discussing anything with me before the ban and that i should just appeal rn

Reaction score

To clarify, you were banned because of your basic inability to be a respectable member on the server. We do not think you should attempt to make an appeal now as it hasn't been long enough since you were banned. Your attempted ban evasion was also seen as a sign of you simply ignoring your wrongdoings and spiting the administration team. We do not think you have demonstrated the attitude expected of you to play on this server as this point of time. Discussed with @SamSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.