Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Awasteoftime
Your Roleplay Name: -
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95161896

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2,1.4, 3.1 - User named himself a racial slur twice then continued trolling. You may make a ban appeal if you are ready to play seriously.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So my friend AWasteOfTime got banned because he used an racial slur his first time when he needed to choose an rp name. After that he used his steam name because he thought it was an good name but he got banned without discussion for 2 weeks. After that he got unbanned pretty quickly and he thought that translating his steam name AWasteOfTime to latin sounded like an actual good role play name but again he got banned without discussion for a whole 2 months! He appealed a few times because he was not okay with this because it is pretty insane but he got banned from the forum because he was "spamming" appeals(3 in total). It his been 1 month since his ban. He thinks that 1 month is enough of an punishment and so do i. Ofcourse we will need you guys permission so thats why i am appealing for him. He really wants to play the game with me again. He apologizes for his racial slur and being a bit disrespectfull with spamming appeals and all that. He is saying that he will be respectfull and that he will play the game seriously. He wants to spend his time in the winter holidays playing this server with us!

Additional Information: I have been banned too before and changed so it is possible and i can keep an eye on him.

Reaction score

As previously stated, this ban should be waited out. I would consider this had he not ban evaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.