Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Travis, Sam Ireland
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: AWasteOfTime
Your Roleplay Name: Marilyn Chance(I think i have no idea)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95161896

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2,1.4, 3.1 - User named himself a racial slur twice then continued trolling. You may make a ban appeal if you are ready to play seriously.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So i have already done 2 apologies and 1 dispute and i still have the feeling because me maybe not explaining well enough or just a kind of miscommunication however i still have the feeling that i wont be unbanned even if i explain it again, but i want to ask something else. I know that i used racial slurs my first time joining the server and i know i used an alt to evade the ban and i am very sorry for that but i still think that i don't deserve an 2 month ban. Like i have already said in my previous appeals my names after the racial slur were never intended to non serious or disrespectful. I truly thought my steam name would be fine and i also truly thought after my unban that the Latin name that i used was an really serious and cool name to use. I never intended to be disrespectful or anything. I just want to play the game because it looks like an awesome rp game to play on Garry's mod! As i have said in the beginning i don't expect you to unban me because my bad behavior with the racial slur and ban evade but what i do hope is that you can maybe shorten my ban. I would also accept to just use an random name that the staff could give me so i wont make any kind of mistake again. Sorry for wasting your time(not pun intended concerning my steam name) and sorry for the things that happened. I hope i can play this game soon again!

Reaction score

Spamming apology threads will NOT get you unbanned, you will have to wait out this ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.