Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: lilleke rohus
Your Roleplay Name: Samuel Turner
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:213989262

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User car bombed a civilian for no reason at all which led to the death of another player and multiple other cars blowing up.

Why should this appeal be considered?: You know, sometimes you consciously driving your life to death, because why not? and instead of fixing problems and working on yourself you cope with these thing in different dimension, in my case it was gmod prepheads parlake city.

But why should my appeal should be considered? Well im not a very bad person, i love to make people laught by doing dumb stuff that would get me killed, so im only a little bad.
Sometimes you know where is the line that you know you cannot cross, but you still do because at the time period that you called present, you didnt give a single f about yourself, about your universe and about your environment. You just wanted to see the world burn, without or with you.

Why i did it? Again i consciously knew the consequences that would come to me, but i just wanted to feel alive, even if it was just some dumb bomb in virtual world, but after seeing the blowup it was most beautiful thing ive seen over a long time, my hearth didnt cry, it laughed, i felt alive, i wanted to run into the flames and dance there with the broken cars and dead bodies, but deep down i knew, there would be consequences and i just waited for them to arrive and when they did, i truthfully said: "I did it for no reason, i just liked the view. I know what coming just let me watch it for another 5minutes before you ban me." But man.... i didnt get my 5minutes and it made my hearth cry again :(

I truly hope you accept my appeal so i could atleast find a reason to do it again, because the flames infront of bazaar talked with my soul, they talked with it deeply and said "Please, Samuel, just please, next time find a reason, you arent bad to the top, you are just a little evil, just find a reason to justify your evilness."

Additional Information: I know my history isnt best and good, but here are my points that i am willing to change for the sake of some roleplay
1. I wont run on the highway anymore, ill buy myself car
2. I wont examine open shootouts anymore with my balls of steel
3. I stay in the roleplay, find a job and make some good money

Thank you,
Samuel Turner

Status
Not open for further replies.