Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Riggs
Your Roleplay Name: Steve Brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551935

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 4.1 - User shot a player in the police department as a police officer because he claims he was punched once by this player.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First, I would like to say I am deeply sorry for my actions. I admit I should not have done it, it was out of order and I understand it was not acceptable. I would like for Travis to keep in mind what I have told him in my direct messages on discord about one of the causes of this situation. I understand that if something like that happens I should just take a break for a bit and not take it out on other users over something so minor. I would also request they keep in mind that the user who reported me lied about the entire situation when questioned about it by staff, I feel this was a significant factor in the ban. Again I am deeply sorry and I understand what I did was wrong, and for that, I can only apologise. Thank you.

Reaction score

Although I appreciate your apology, you had broken the same rule the day prior. You will need to wait out this ban length

Status
Not open for further replies.