Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ultimate
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: LtWolf
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - The user killed a person who was idle, rejoining the server. //Banned for Enforcer Ultimate

Why should this appeal be considered?: I can not undo what I did but I want to ask for mercy. I know on paper my recent history of 2.5 looks worrying. I am sorry for anybody I have affected or this person I currently I affected resulting in my punishment. I hope you will be able to understand me truly and believe me when I admit to you honestly that I did not intend to excessively harm anybody including Kian but rather it was a coincidental scenario where I we both ended up in the wrong place in the wrong time and I wrongfully pulled the trigger due to my lack of knowledge. This means I broke the said rule of 2.5 under one of its many examples listing "Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions," Obviously a player rejoining can not be calibrated on whether they have fully joined and remain stood still or they are still in the menu. With that in mind it still does not justify the reasoning behind shooting this person without giving them the benefit of the doubt as they had no weapon out at the time and posed no lethal threat. So knowing this from me should have allowed me to leave them be until they appear to have returned so I shall follow through with my originally intended plan which was warn them and make them leave so they survive and are not affected by something they were not involved in. Unfortunately I fail to do that so I am sorry for this awful misunderstanding. You may feel free to believe me or not on whether I had the most ill or malicious of intent or I am being honest here but at the end of the day that is your opinion. You are completely entitled to choosing either one yet all I ask for is forgiveness and mercy for my concurrent punishment so that I show you I am trying to not do this again as I did legitimately give my word to SamSN last time I made a 2.5 mistake which was not too far off this current one that I would avoid breaking this rule again where I tried my absolute hardest to not denying many offers from new players or ppl I knew very well to do things which may risk that however I ended up messing up regardless so I apologize.

Additional Information: "Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions."
Kian was rejoining so he had no control
I had full control and for the 1 second after noticing him where I should have realized he was not a threat but failed to comprehend that he was rejoining so I wrongfully pulled the trigger after noticing him.

Kian's POV: https://streamable.com/28o5w9

My POV:https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/r9kwGOy5gCvmG/bLIXEppjvKIc?invite=cr-MSx0M0QsNDA0MTMyOTks

Reaction score

You created a dispute for this ban around 2 days ago by thinking your ban was invalid and now you're apologising for the same ban. Around some part in your appeal still feels like a dispute in my opinion. You should really stop trying to justify the reason why you shot Kian and focus on how you could avoid it. Your ban was mostly based on the 'promise' you gave to SamSN but didn't take too long to break and ignore your promise.

I don't feel comfortable accepting your appeal at this time as more than one fact that shows you're still not completely aware of what you have done and what could have you done to avoid this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.