Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 [ I used racial slurs towards my friend]

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello there,

First of all i wanna say that i dont wanna my ban be removed at all,im just wondering if it could be lowered.However i will be very happy if it will be removed at all.

Dear perpheads players,i got banned for using racial slurs towards another player.I understand that my behaviour was not tolerated at all,and i knot that i got banned only 2 hours ago.In those 2 hours i totally understood my actions,and how chidlish and terrible they were.

Its my first ban for 1.2,and that ban for using racial slurs will be the last one.As i said in the report i do not support racism.I think every race should be equal.

Im sorry that i said a racial slurs while i was mad,i should have control my words,as im now new player,and i understood that it was against the rules.

I totally dont wanna to be named "racist" as im not,and that word was said on the fact that i was mad.I trully apologized the person towards who i said that.I didnt said that to a random guy but to a friend,however its still not tolerated and i understand that.

Im trully sorry for any peoples i have threatened with that word,that was my first and the last ban for 1.2

Please consider that appeal and,
Have a nice day

Reaction score

Utilize the given period of punishment time as a way to enact self-restraint to a full extent when you find yourself in an aggressive spot next time on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.