Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Gwiazd40
Your Roleplay Name: Josh Patel
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:188331581

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 1.6 - The player blatantly pushed someone into a fire at the Bazaar, tried to deceive a staff member in the report created

Why should this appeal be considered?: To my absolute honesty, I did help Connor Brooker push him to the fire, I am honestly sorry for the actions I've committed, I know what I did was wrong but I didn't think it through, I do not want to wait a week before ill be able to play on the server, I am truly sorry, I originally supposed to get 4 days but when I got the video, I tried to defend myself, but the mod didn't listen and said that I lied to him, I even told him to see a specific time in the video but even of my tries to defend myself I didint get the chance from the mod, I feel sorry for what I've done, and I hope I can play again.

Reaction score
You had no remorse of pushing me either of the two times into the fire and just laughed about it and making an appeal instantly after it happening doesn't look sorry to me, you are just looking to play again and I think you should rather reflect on your actions.

Maybe think about doing dumb stuff twice and read over the rules instead. Also I heard you gave a whole different picture to your friend so I highly doubt you are sorry tbh as I had to explain in LOOC to your friend that the ban was absolutely valid.

Reaction score

Please serve out your ban and make sure that you take necessary steps to avoid such incidents in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.