Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: christianblynoe
Your Roleplay Name: Joey canwart
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:233026486

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Saying a racial slur to another person.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was an accident. I am deeply sorry for what i have said. There was an misunderstanding between the words "Niko" and "Ne**o.
I am incredibly sorry if i offended anyone. I miss playing on the Perpheads server with my friends. many apologies from Joey canwart.

Additional Information: Niko draco took my friend hostage (Jim anderson) when Niko was getting arrested i yelled his name and the cop (which was an admin) thought i screamed a racial slur (Ne**o) i got banned for 1 month. Niko is now named Garret Hellier

Reaction score

After viewing the footage of the incident it is very clear you said a racial slur, the furthest thing from Niko.

On that day I banned five people for racism, more than I have ever dealt with in my whole time as staff. I was extremely lenient with your punishment, I have an absolute zero tolerance for such behaviour and I will not be dignifying your actions by unbanning you. This will serve as a final chance for you, once your ban has expired and if you're caught being racist in this community again it will be a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.