Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Mindaugas
Your Roleplay Name: Giovanni Junior
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:762147751

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2 - Player used a racial slur directed at a player IG

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologize for my actions, i can see that it´s completely disgusting and unwatned what i did. I said a racial slur againts an user, and i really regret it, i try to do my best to follow the rules, also when i´m completely new i even make as many action requst and reports ingame when others break the rules because i want to show i really care for the rules and the server. And even when im new i try to do all my best, and this time i really didnt mean to do this, but it just came out of my mouth once and i got punished 1 month for it, i know i shouldnt have said this, but really i am not this kind of person to be racist or anything im not like this, but it just came out of my mouth, and i know i could do better, i´m just asking for a chance to do better, since i cant wait a whole month, because i said 1 word bad, i am completely understandable that the server doesn´t tolerate any racial slur and i didnt know i would get punished like this, i have thought much about this, and i would never do it again, i want to apologize to the guy i said it to, and to the staff, because i am not racist in any way i really love the server, and i got to know it only for 2 days play time and have been playing it everyday since i joined the server, i tried my really best to stick to the rules and give the best out of myself. in RP situation, and give a good person to other people, i dont want people to see me like a racist, but i completely get it why i got punished for it, but i am asking for a chance to better myself because i really have thought about this and thinking what i should have done instead of saying this word, i should just walk away or controlled it much better, i try actually hard and this situation, i should´ve handled it much better, and i know that.

Additional Information: I just want to say sorry once again for the word i was saying, i know is not prohibited on this server, and i should do better than this, it´s fair i got punished for it, but im asking for a chance to get back on the server before a whole month, because i really be thinking of this, and i love the server so much, so i hope u will consider it about my appeal, Thank you

Reaction score

You and your mates revenge reported each other for the same rules, if I unban you I would have to do it for them. I don't take racism lightly and a one month ban is extremely generous, you'll be serving your full ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.