Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: cocomixon
Your Roleplay Name: Calvin Hildreth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141172173

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2, 3.22, 4.8 - Player drove on the wrong side of the highway as a taxi driver, resulting in a pursuit where he jumped to his death after his car was disabled. Proceeds to make homophobic insults directed at myself IG.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have regretted my actions as i just now realized how dumb it was, i am extremely sorry to Wescott and the cops and medics i had to trouble, im extremely sorry and i promise i will not commit those actions again, im really sorry once again about the trouble to anyone i had bothered and offended whilst commiting those actions. I know im getting repeative and im sorry about that also as i am really unexpirienced with doing those kinds of appeals, as for the reason of why should this appeal be considered i promise i will not commit those actions again, i will be nicer and i'll stop wreckless driving. I love the perpheads server as much as i do the community, since i enjoy spending time there i promise ill think about my actions and i will be better after the unban, as for the homophobic slurs, insults it will not happen again as i will think before saying anything. I am extremely sorry once again and i hope you understand.

Additional Information: The ban doesnt have to be fully deleted, all i want is it to be atleast shortened to one month, because ill probably forget about PerpHeads in 6 months. as for the homophobic slurs, insults towards Wescott. I am really sorry about that, i promise ill be nicer and ill make it up to you somehow.

Reaction score

Like all of the staff team, I have a zero-tolerance policy for homophobia. We work very hard to ensure Perpheads is an inclusive place free from discrimination, so I will not accept this. Make another apology in the new year, and I will consider it then, but you will not be returning to the server this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.