Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: WeScott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Liambo
Your Roleplay Name: Liam O'Shea
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:115977609

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Player attempted to kill someone over verbal insults. 3.4 - Player showed disregard for his life and freedom by attempting to kill someone in front of an officer with a bat. 3.6 - Player died as a result of his poor conceived actions // Accepted AR

Why should this appeal be considered?: I now understand that my actions that day were very non-satisfactory for the standards of this server. I just want to apologise for the people I wronged that day and hope you can unban me, but I understand that what I did is still Immature and will never truly be forgiven for me being so stupid on that day. I shouldn't have lashed out in anger against him, I should have just walked away but I got overwhelmed by the things he said I lost it and started attacking him. Again, I'm sorry for attacking him and for WeScott to have to deal with me. I also owe an apologise to John Bendetti for attacking his friend and hope he can forgive me for my actions.

Additional Information: The man that I attacked showed up at CH after I respawned and continued to say the same things, I might have made a report but Im not sure.

Reaction score

If you break these rules again within 30 days you will be banned for a minimum of one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.