Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Youseff
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: SCOTTISH
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Dobar (may not be accurate)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126136056

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "Leaking a community member's IP address for malicious reasons". Now associated as under rule 1.5 Personal details and identity.

Why should this appeal be considered?: At the time of the offence being issued, to which I do not recall much as this was long ago, I wasn't of full comprehension of the action I performed and to the outcome of this action. To my knowledge, I was misled and encouraged to post a number I received into a forum text chat by a former friend on Discord. After the issue of the ban and further understanding of the action I committed, at the time, I had ill-thought of the situation, impetuous, if you will, and moved on.

Four years later, I have been reminded of this server/community, one in which I use to play a lot when I was younger. Since then, I have aged and have been encouraged to join current friends on the server, which I can't due to my prior offences. Despite my prior actions, to which I deeply apologise, I would like the opportunity to experience the community today with my friends and enjoy what I would consider new from the last time I was on.

My actions had consequences, even if my actions were guided by someone else at the time with my own ill-thought and I regret the outcome and simply would like for my appeal to be considered as at the time, I was encouraged, misled and therefore banned for my action and would think my four-year ban would hopefully be enough of a sentence to me to join the community again, on server and forum.

Additional Information: The ban was issued on April 5th, 2017. This ban extends to restriction on server and forum, possibly other platforms.

NOTE:
This is not my ban appeal, it is on behalf of Scottish which couldn't post it due to being banned on the forums.
1625599146711.png

Status
Not open for further replies.