Appealing for: ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Royhb
How long were you banned for: 1 week

Your Steam Name
:JJB
Your In-game Name:Jake Arnolds
Your Steam ID: N/A

Why were you banned/blacklisted: called someone a 'virgin' under GP whilst being gagged
Why should this appeal be considered:
Im making this apology to say sorry to all party's involved but mostly @Royhb as once he had told me about my ban i had become rude towards him, i would like to say sorry as my actions were irrational and unnecessary. also i would like to say sorry to the person who was mugging me for ruining the rp situation and talking whilst being gagged.The reasons for me getting abit heated was due to me feeling as my explanation was not heard and really didn't get considered within the situation. i had explained that i was holding 'q' dropping items as he did as slash me saying 'takes items' so i wasnt paying attention to chat so i was unable to see he had gagged me aswell as that i wouldnt off been able to see it as the stats are over the chat. i now understand where you was coming from now as i have calmed down and like i said before im am sorry for the way i had reacted to this. if you could possible reassess the punishment i would greatly appreciate it. thanks for taking your time to read this.

Additional Comment(s):sorry @Royhb and the the person trying to mug us {sorry dont know your ooc}

Reaction score
1563886120795.png
You can wait this one out, you have showed no signs of improvement and considering you had a ban on the 7th, this shows you haven't improved your behaviour​

Status
Not open for further replies.